Perfectly shaped Instrument (March 2008)

Ones again God has done wonderful things through his power in my life and ministry in helping the work and witness teams for Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama, and continuing the wonderful work for Him.

I went back to my beautiful D.R. in December and spend the most wonderful time with my baby and my family. I praise God for the opportunity that I had to go and that my father was able to help me financially so I could spend a great time there. I continue to pray for them as well.

Since I am back to Central America and Panama in January, I have been running around non stop with lots of work and teams. I was with two teams in Panama and were helping to build two churches there, then back to Nicaragua with a team to install and present water filters, then with a wonderful team from Canada building a house for a pastor in Sebaco, Nicaragua, and now going with two more teams to help building a kitchen for Nicaragua South East and helping build some dorms at the central district center here in Nicaragua. I ask that you continue to pray for work of God here.

I praise God that He is providing and will continue to provide loving people to come and help the many needs in this area, and as we work together with the brothers and sisters of the different churches and communities, one thing is the same: we have learned wonderful things from them.

We have learned about love, as they show great care for us, we have learned about sacrifice as they work hard every day for building the Kingdome of God, we have learned to be servants and humbleness as we see their examples serving us everyday and have learned about faith and trust as they share their testimonies of how they have been praying for a long time to receive help for their projects.

I need to mention pastor Santos Galindo and his family from the 3rd Church of San Carlos, Nicaragua, who during 8 years they held services in their humble house, praying to receive a team that could help them build their temple, and then, God used us to fulfill their need and they were faithful and now God gave them the blessing to worship in a beautiful house of God.

With all this happening I have one prayer in my heart: “Lord, how wonderful and thankful I am that you let me be an instrument for you, because I know, it has not been us, but You my King”.

As an instrument, I need to do whatever my operator leads me to do, and even sometimes when I face difficult moments, I know they will teach me how to be more useful and shape me as an better instrument for my master, my God. There is so many things I still need to learn and so many things I would like to do better, but God is reminding me of something very important: If I want to be a good instrument, I need to be in good shape, not broken or misshaped so that God can fully use me.

I know I want to be a perfect instrument, I want to be God’s favorite tool, so I want Him to shape me as He desires, and Yes, I know that if there is a low or high spot, God will chisel it and it might hurt, but I am willing and ready because I know that there is no better thing than been a real servant of God almighty. So let’s be faithful, let’s give God ALL of our lives and let’s be God’s favorite instruments!

Remember James 1:12.

AMEN!

Prayers.
I praise God for:
1. For health and protection.
2. For sending teams to help our brothers and sisters of Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama.
3. For keeping my family safe back in D.R.
4. For his mercy on me.
5. For his provision at all times.
6. for the completion of San Carlos 3rd Church and Pastor Santos and Family.

Please continue to pray for:
1. My baby and family in D.R.
2. For wisdom, guidance and strength leading the teams and projects.
3. That I will stay always faithful to God.
4. For the teams that will be coming this Months, that God will be glorified in all we do.
5. That God will provide financial support for this ministry and needs.
6. That I will always reflect Christ in my life.

God bless you mis amigos

Eliezel Soto,
Serving Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá.
Mail box: Apdo. BL-53,Managua, Nicaragua



Finalizacion Iglesia en 3era. de San Carlos, Nic.


Pastor Santos en su nuevo templo. Gloria a Dios!



Mi Bebe, Elianny Soto. Siempre oren por nosotros.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soto Family Ministry Update - September 2022

The Soto Family Newsletter December 2019

Truth is...