What is important?

In all my life I have seen the merciful and living hand of My Lord teaching and helping me. Still I have failed to God many times but I try my best not to because I want to be holy, a true and real inside and outside Christ like man.

In the journey of my life I found many things that have been difficult for me. I have also found many things that have been easy and light to handle but in all of them, who has never left me is Christ Jesus, my faithful friend. God has given me always what I need.

It is just like we sing: “You are my strength when I am weak. When I am dry, you feel my cup. You are the treasure that I seek; You are my all in all”. And I can’t think of better words to say what God has been to me.

In the last three month I have been in a different environment, around people I didn’t know before and with a lot less that what I had. Yet, my Lord has taught me already so many things here that when I think about it, I just need to cry. I have crown in my spiritual walk with Him, only because I obeyed and offer my life to God’s service.

So I think that what I mean is that being here has been humbling in various ways. Yet, spiritually rewarding and fulfilling. Of course, that is when you fix your eyes and mind on the right target: God.

It doesn’t matter how longer I am here. Maybe one week or five more years. What’s important is that I am sure God called me to be here, that He is here with me and that He has honored me to serve Him. That makes me go every day, knowing that He is my all in All: my family, my work, my trips, my relationships, my responsibilities, the projects….everything.

So, how could I dare to fail God? He trusts me and honors me with the work He has put in my hands, so, I just can’t fail Him. He doesn’t deserve that. What He deserves is my love and integrity because that is what He has shown to me. I pray every day that I can always do a good job for Him.

It has been an incredible time here. For example, in one week I saw the hurricane and all its strength destroying whole villages. It destroyed many homes and the church of the community I was, so let us pray for those that lost all they had. We are trying to help them.

Then I took a little plane to another town were the landing road was a dirt road. I went to coordinate projects but also saw the stillness and peace full views of lake Nicaragua, then took little boat to see more projects and went through Rio San Juan next to Costa Rica to see communities that has only one ‘high way” that connected them with the city: the river. Then when by potholes in a little truck to see some more projects and needs in country.

In all that I was reminded how great the Lord is and how little we are. I can’t do much and as human I have many limitations. Now, the power of God is unlimited and I believe in Him. Let’s say that everything that He wants to, He will do, with me, or without me. I am just an instrument at this time, for which I am very thankful and honored. I certainly know God is the one behind the scene.

I praise and honor God for his mercy and for all He has done with work and witness in Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

Prayers.

I praise God for:
1. For his guidance, protection and health here in Nicaragua.
2. for good times with the work and witness teams.
3. for teaching me so much in during my time here.
4. for his mercy for me.
5. for providing all the papers for Nicaragua’s migration.
6. for the completion of the 1st part of Project La Carbonera, Somoto.

Please continue to pray for:
1. My family back in D.R.: my baby, Mom.
2. My dad and my sister.
3. for wisdom and courage in all I need to do here.
4. for protection and health
5. for the team and Project to San Carlos, Nic. (October)
6. for my integrity in Christ.
7. Vehicle


God bless you

Eliezel Soto, Nicaragua.

Down here are some pictures of all this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soto Family Ministry Update - September 2022

The Soto Family Newsletter December 2019

Truth is...